Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria
Invites you to her 13th Annual Public Health Lecture Series & 198th National Executive Council Meeting.
- Hosting Branch: Akwa-Ibom
- Venue: Ibom Hall, IBB Way, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Arrival: Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Public Health Lecture: Friday, April 26, 2019
- NEC meeting: Saturday, April 27, 2019.
- Departure: Sunday, April 28, 2019.
- The resurgence of Yellow Fever and intractable Lassa Fever Outbreaks – Ending the Dilemmas of Viral Hemorrhagic Fever in Nigeria. Professor Oyewole Tomori, Professor of Virology and the Chair National Lassa Fever Steering Committee.
- Ending the Dilemmas of Viral Hemorrhagic Fever in Nigeria: Rethinking country’s outbreak preparedness and emergency response. Chikwe Ihekweazu, Director General, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
- JCI 20 years of Health Care Improvement: The role of Accreditation in Medical Laboratory Quality Assurance. Ossama Salama, JCI Continent Director for Africa/Middle East
Click Here To Register
ANNUAL PUBLIC HEALTH LECTURE, Dowload PDF