AMLSN eLearning implementing team is calling for applications from subject experts for appointment as authors/reviewers for Year 2019 courses in the following topics:
• Epigenetic Basis and Laboratory Diagnosis of Disease
• Criminal evidence and Procedure
• Immunology of Infectious Disease
• Automation and Instrumentation in Medical Laboratory Science Practice
• Minimum of HND/Bsc/BMLS., MSc./Professional Qualification (AMLSN, FMLSCN etc); a PhD is an advantage but not required
• Demonstrable excellence in area of specialization
• Experience in delivering training for adults in resource constrained environments
• Experience in developing competency based curriculum or eLearning courses
• Experience in conducting and synthesizing research
• Available to attend a 2-3 days course training
• Ability to devote a minimum of two hours per week to course development until published
• Experience in using IT, Graphics/Multimedia tools and social media
• Must be in good financial standing with the Association (for MLS)
Mode of Application
• Interested Applicants should prepare the following for input on the data sheet:
1. Cover letter indicating interest in one of the topics above.
2. A brief description of understanding of your chosen topic.
3. At least three learning objectives to be achieved in undertaking the course.
• Proceed to fill the applicant data sheet here(link is external) or https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/amlsn2019courses
NOTE: Failure to follow this procedure will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application submissions close 15th March 2019