AMLSN eLearning implementing team is calling for applications from subject experts for appointment as authors/reviewers for Year 2018 courses in the following topics:
- Automation and Instrumentation in Medical laboratory practice
- Biosafety – Environmental safety and pollution management as a result of laboratory activities
- Quality Management Systems
- Blood film as a diagnostic tool
- Minimum of HND/Bsc/BMLS., MSc./Professional Qualification (AMLSN, FMLSCN etc); PhD is advantageous but not required
- Demonstrable excellence in area of specialization
- Experience in delivering training for adults in resource constrained environments
- Experience in developing competency based curriculum or eLearning courses
- Experience in conducting and synthesizing research
- Available to attend a 3-4 days course training
- Ability to devote a minimum of two hours per week to course development until published
- Experience in using IT, Graphics/Multimedia tools and social media
Mode of Application
- Interested Applicants should prepare the following for input on the data sheet:
1. Cover letter indicating interest in one of the topics above.
2. A brief description of your understanding of your chosen topic.
3. At least three learning objectives to be achieved in undertaking the course.
- Proceed to fill the applicant data sheet here (link is external) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/amlsn2018courses (link is external)
NOTE: Failure to follow this procedure will lead to disqualified Application. Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application submissions close 9th March 2018