The Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (National) with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is organizing a Train the Trainer workshop designed to produce a core of Resource Persons to drive the series of workshops it intends to mount. These workshops are aimed at building capacity in Leadership and Management among medical laboratory scientists across the country as healthcare moves into the future.
The requirements we expect the potential trainers to possess include but not limited to:
- Up to 12-15 years work experience/higher qualifications like MSc., PhD with sufficient years of work experience
- Be in a supervisory/leadership position
- Respectable with proven record of integrity
- Adult teaching experience
- Experience in public presentations
- Availability to attend/facilitate training at short notice soon.
Applications and detailed CV are hereby solicited from medical laboratory Scientists wishing to partake in this training. All interested applicants MUST address each of the minimum required qualification listed above with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Methods of Application:
- Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the Datasheet here (link is external) (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/totdatasheet (link is external))
Such applications should reach the address above by Close of business on Thursday the 16th June 2016.
AMLSN CPD e learning Project,
Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria,
12 Massenya Street,Wuse Zone 6,
Tel: 08023632525, 08052742520,