AMLSN is the professional association for registered Medical Laboratory Scientists practicing in Nigeria. Its mission is to vanguard and advocate the advancement of global best practices of Medical Laboratory Science profession and national health services in Nigeria.
The Association operates at: the National/Secretariat level, State/Branch level and Chapter/Institutional level. A Branch can only be established by the approval of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the Association and shall be located in state capitals and Abuja, Federal Capital Territory. The NEC on the recommendation of the state branch may from time to time approve the establishment of ‘Chapters’ as may be expedient.
The National Executive Officers (NEOs) are members of the NEC and are responsible for executing the policies of the Association and implementing all decisions of the Council and the AGM of the Association in accordance with AMLSN Constitution.
The following AMLSN NEOs were elected during the AGM at Ondo 2014 and are serving currently:
AMLSN National Excutives (2014 - 2017)
- National President - Alh T.Y Raheem
- National Vice President 1 - Uche Odionyenma
- National Vice President 2 - Robert Ashi
- National Secretary - Suraj Junaid
- National Ass. Secretary - Soji Billyrose
- National Financial Secretary - Dr Felix Emelike
- National Treasure - Salako Olukayode
- National Auditor - Muktar Yeldu
- National PRO - Adeyeye Adetunji Tam
- Ex-Officio - Dr Godswill Okara